JewelCase Maker is a user-friendly software that allows you to not only create labels for your CD or DVD, but design and print case inserts as well.
JewelCase Maker supports LightScribe and LabelFlash™ technology that allows users with LightScribe and LabelFlash™ - enabled devices to print quality labels directly onto specially coated discs. With our friendly EasySteps® user interface, JewelCase Maker makes it simple for you to create labels and inserts for your CD or DVD needs.
JewelCase Maker fully supports LightScribe - an exciting labeling technology that enables you to burn CD or DVD labels in the same drive that burned/processed your data. LightScribe technology combines the CD or DVD drive of your computer with specially coated LightScribe discs to produce precise, silkscreen-quality, iridescent labels with JewelCase Maker.
- LightScribe provides three different label modes to choose from depending on how much information and creative expression you want to display.
- LightScribe also has three different print contrast quality level options when it comes to labeling your disc.
LabelFlash® Technology *
JewelCase Maker also fully supports LabelFlash™ - a new technology that advances the ability to burn high quality images directly into a specialized dye layer on the disc labeling side. With JewelCase Maker, users can personalize and customize their LabelFlash™ discs with photos, text and graphics.
- LabelFlash advances the ability to burn high quality images directly into a specialized dye layer on the disc labeling side.
- Using a Laser Labeling System (LLS) for data recording, this technology allows users to personalize and customize their discs with photos, text and graphics.
EasySteps® User Interface
JewelCase Maker's EasySteps® interface allows users to easily navigate through the label and insert creation process with ease. You can easily make your own selections and access several options to customize your labels and inserts.
- Personalize your labels and inserts with text and graphics.
- Choose from existing graphics or create your own designs.
- Create and print one or two page front and back cover inserts with your own menus or play list.
Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
NTI Offers Free Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (90-Day License) for everyone who downloads the free trial or buys the software.*Strong, fast, and easy-to-use protection - Trend Micro™ Titanium™ uses cloud technology to automatically stop viruses and spyware before they reach your computer, so it won't slow you down - it's a whole new way to protect your computer.
Benefits of Trend Micro Titanium include:
- Cloud technology - leverages the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network plus real-time antivirus scanning to provide always-on Internet protection to keep you safe from the latest and ever-evolving malware threats
- Automatic protection - removes the guesswork of protecting your PC, intelligently and immediately reacts to threats
- Streamlined interface - it is easy to understand and simple to manage
* NOTE: This offer is for North America only
- IBM PC or Compatibles with Pentium III 900MHz or higher
- 256MB RAM
- 600MB of available free disc space for software installation
- 10GB working space for copying or creating DVD discs
- Graphics card capable of 1024x768 and 16-bit color
- NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders (Visit our website for the latest NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders)
- DVD±R Writers developed with Labelflash™ inscription function (optional)
- Microsoft® Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, or Vista
- AVI to MPEG Encoder Tool requires Microsoft DirectX Version 8.0 or above (optional)
- Labelflash™ and LighScribe-enabled discs (optional)